Let’s forget everything for a few minutes and imagine that you are a teacher who has to read and score around 100 essays in one day. Seriously! This is one horrible task and I am sure no one can go beyond 7 or 8 long boring essays. After all, they are humans too; though my view may contradict with many of yours. One sunny morning, I accidentally landed to our English Professor’s office. I can bet he looked as miserable as the scorching sun engulfing the window. No wonder he was going through our very so called creative essays. So now you understand how important it is to really make them worth reading and attention grabbing. If you fail to incorporate the techniques devised to come up with best essay writing service, trust me the reader switches to another in a split of second and so does the teacher. Therefore, your paper reaches the end of the pile in no time and your most awaited grades are so doomed! Score matters to us, isn’t it the only most common desired fantasy?
The DON’TS in best Essay writing
Make sure that you never ever produce a paper that has the following features:
This is a sin! Provide your essay with inappropriate headline or even worse if you do not bother to give it any name. You have lost your half battle right here. HALF!! Come on, if you have somehow managed to write it then why not give it a proper title?
DO’S – Target that first impression! Hook the reader’s attention. Persuade them to go through your interesting essay till the end.
If you really want to fail, messy and unorganized paragraphs are the perfect tip! It leaves your reader perplexed and he is unable to figure out the correct sequence of specified data. Imagine reading 1000 words where nothing makes sense to you at all. How pathetic that would be?
DO’S – Make proper outline before initiating your essay. Divide the details in paragraphs entitled Introduction, Body and Conclusion.
If the concept, on which the entire essay is based, lacks clarity and the attention seeking aspects then I would advise to not make any effort at all. This is the backbone! And you have somehow shattered it into uncountable pieces.
DO’S – Ideas that immediately grasps the reader’s attention should be employed. You should add creative mind boggling details that just click your essay in one go!
You must have figured out by now why you always end up with average scores. Writing requires passion and thoughtful insight to come up with unique masterpieces. Always consider availing best essay writing service to guide you in the right direction. Good Luck!
If you are still in college or in undergraduate studies then the biggest challenge is yet to come. When you are reaching the end of post-graduation degree, a thesis topic is assigned to you and you will be asked to write a thesis as a mandatory requirement to get the degree. Thesis writing is one of the toughest tasks that you have ever done in your student life.
Writing a thesis involves top class research and analysis skills which many students don’t possess. You will have to critically evaluate sources and the material you have collected after your research. Thankfully, all is not lost for thesis writing students because they have access to many help sources that can take them out of their thesis writing problems.
Thesis writing help is easily available, thanks to internet. Professional thesis writing services are also ready to provide you a top quality thesis on virtually any topic, thanks to their diverse and qualified team of writers. You can get guidance from the teachers if you don’t know how to go about thesis writing process. He will show you the right path.
These professional thesis writing services also offer some extra services such as editing and proofreading services which provide more convenience because after completing the thesis one doesn’t have enough energy left to read the whole thesis again. Give it to professionals to edit and proofread it for you. They will return you a thesis that will help you in achieving success.
Give your thesis to professional editors who will critically read your thesis and then replace the vague sentences and words with relevant. You give them an average thesis and they will make it special by editing your thesis. They know what your teacher will look for in your thesis. The vast experience of the experts comes into play when editing because they know where you might have lost your concentration a little bit.
You might have put all your energies in completing the thesis, but you will have to proofread it to verify that it is free from mistakes. If you find mistakes then you will have to correct them as well. Already exhausted after writing a thesis? No problem. Contact a professional thesis writing service that also offers proofreading services. Investing in proofreading service is worth the cost because it will make a positive impact on your overall grade when you submit a good quality thesis.
Their proofreaders know students psychology well and directly look at the spots where there are more chances for students to make mistakes. This comes from their experience of dealing with students for number of years. They not only highlight, but also correct all the errors. When you will submit an error free and plagiarism free thesis to the committee which is edited and proofread by experienced professionals, your chances of getting a good grade will certainly go up.
CV writing is usually asked to write in exams and it is practiced with other academic writings as well. Resume writing is also a significant form taught to students for future, but there is a misconception regarding both resume and CV writing by some people that both are same. No, not at all! Though they both share the same concept of introducing candidate’s information to the employer’s yet, there is a thin line between both. This blog is for all those who can’t differentiate between resume and CV writing.
The Difference between a Curriculum Vitae and a Resume
- According to CV writing services, the curriculum vitae or CV is a summary of one’s educational and academic backgrounds as well as summary of any job experience, publications, presentations, or any achievement such as awards, honors and affiliations. CV has no page limit; based on one’s experience and quantity of activities and degrees the pages are filled. It is used for graduate school or job required to get a degree, or academic based internship etc.
- On the other hand, resume writing service can be said a brief description of one’s academic and professional background. Resume is not more than one page. It just depends on one’s list and way of describing their achievements. It is required for professional level, if candidate is willing to apply for business, industry, governmental, and non-profit jobs.
Another hey differences between both resume and CV writing that distinguish from each other are;
- CVs are meant to get position for academic based works like teaching, research etc. It can be said CV marks comfort zone of candidate on greater level, whereas resume is required when candidate enters in professional field, come out of their comfort zone and are passionate to do some serious and challenging work.
- An objective of curriculum vitae is to be informative in comprehensive way for instance while writing academic information in CV one will write “Pass intermediate with medical from XX college, in X year with – grade”. While, resume will only mention intermediate with pass/fail in – – year.
- Just like we are asked to write exams in comprehensive way throughout academic life, similarly, CV is also supposed to be writing in detailed comprehensive manner. Resume in this way give professional and mature touch with grown up and professional, a bit technical way while applying for official work or networking with employers.